The cars at a wedding are very important, they convey so much about the wedding theme, style, feeling, is shaped by what cars are chosen. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or your religious background, the wedding car is a really big decision and so important for your big day. And to be truthful, it is really about your personality.
So my view of the best wedding cars, clearly this is a personal thing.
- The beautiful Rolls Royce Phantom.
- It screams class, the look and feel of the vehicle is superlative, both inside and out and is often booked for weddings over the more brash limousines that are also very popular.
- Mercedes S Class
- The Merc is a stunning vehicle, very well known and looks the part and you will look a million dollars (why do we say a million dollars and not a million pounds?)
- The Hummer
- OK a little brash and American but an amazing vehicle and if you want to turn heads, get a stretch Hummer, not as classy as the Rolls Royce vehicles but a head turner. Go on get one hired and show them !!
- Rolls Royce Ghost
- The bridal transport for years now and a fitting classic to carry the bride, pure class.
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud
- Very classy, it looks outstanding and classical and has been used for many years, a real favourite.
- Chrysler Limo
- A great wedding car, offering the ooomph you may like. It is obviously roomy and can carry you and your entourage easily, a favourite hire for wedding parties.
- Any Bentley actually, they all are class vehicles.
- Aston Martin DB whatever
- I think a royal prince drove one for his wedding, not just for James Bond.
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- wow what a car, if you want to stun your audience, this is the car to do it with, beautiful.
- Porsche 911
- Another classic, and for me one of the best.
That was my list and that’s the key it is my list, many others have theirs, but this is my list and any of these amazing vehicles would be a fantastic addition to a wedding and set the scene and tone of the wedding.
Whatever car you choose, I hope if you have a wedding, you have a great time and good luck to you on your journey in life. The wedding car isn’t the most important thing you’ll choose but at the time it will feel like it.